- 6 Pears
- 2 Tbs Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- Shredded Coconut
- ¾ Cup Caramel Syrup
- ¼ Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C
- Cut pears in half in lengths (keep stem and intact)
- In a small bowl stir together butter, cinnamon and vanilla essence. Using your hands, rub the butter mixture all over pears. Place the pears, cut side down, in a big enough baking dish to lay them side by side.
- Mix ¼ cup of lukewarm water, 3 Tbs caramel syrup and 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar then pour into baking tray.
- Bake the pears for 30 minutes, remove from oven, turn the pears and add the rest of the mix (no.4)
- Continue until pears are soft. Pierce it with a fork and bake for about another 30 minutes more.
- Dish pears on a platter ,drizzle with caramel syrup and sprinkle with 2 pinches of coconut
- NOW ENJOY! YYUUUUUUMMMMYYYY